Found under Project Dashboard > Documentation Metrics
Documentation Metrics can answer questions like:
- “What were people trying to find in our docs?”
- “Which pages do people dislike?”
- “Which pages are the most popular?”
- “How are people using the API Explorer?”
Letting you know who your users are and how they're interacting with your documentation.
There are five sections in the Metrics Overview:
This displays the
- total pageviews
- unique pageviews
over the last 30 (by default) or 7 days.
- Pages: Top viewed pages by URL path
- Users: People with the most page views by email address
- Search: Most popular search terms by count
The pie chart shows ratio of all successful vs unsuccessful requests sent through the API explorer.
With page voting enabled, the best and worst pages are ranked here.
We gave Page Quality it's own dashboard to provide you with more details, see below!
Updated 10 months ago