This is a legacy implementation
See our new implementation docs here
- Visit admin.google.com and add a new SAML app by visiting Apps->SAML Apps. Click the plus button in the lower left hand corner and setup a custom SAML app.
- Enter the data from Google into our typeform here: https://readme2.typeform.com/to/fgKzA4
- Enter a name and upload a logo for the SAML app. You can use this logo: https://files.readme.io/61cbe90-ReadMe_Logo-brandmark.png
- Enter the data from the typeform into the Service Provider Details Page
- Setup an Attribute Mapping for
Edit Serviceand enable the app for everyone, or the subset of users that you want to have access to your ReadMe dashboard.
You should be all set! Someone from ReadMe will reach out when everything is setup on our end.
Updated almost 2 years ago
Did this page help you?