Find pricing information under Configuration > Upgrade Plan.
Based on your usage, we'll recommend a plan for you! You can view the full details on all of our plans at our pricing page.
For Startup and Business plans, your project can be upgraded with a credit card
Our Free Plan only includes the Reference Section. If you just need to show documentation based on an OAS file, and don't need a custom domain or advanced customization, this plan is for you!
Enterprise plans require a deeper conversation to price out according to your needs. Click Let's chat at our pricing page to contact our sales team.
When you're ready to show the world your beautiful new documentation, publish your project from the Project Dashboard.
We ❤️ open source! If you have an open source GitHub or Bitbucket repository and the entire project is open source (not just an SDK or library related to a closed source project) then you qualify for our open source plan!
To apply for an open source plan, send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- A link to your project in ReadMe that you want to be on our open source plan.
- A link to the open source repository for the project.
- Details about your project. (We love hearing about cool things people are building!)
The open source plan includes all the features in the Startup plan ($99/mo) except:
- You don't get a custom domain (it will stay as website.readme.io).
- The docs must be public. (Site-wide Password is not a protection option.)
Updated 3 months ago