Setting up Okta and ReadMe allows members in your organization to authenticate with Okta and access various projects under ReadMe.
If you haven't already, please fill out the form in this link. Shoot us an email and once we've reviewed the information, we'll make some changes on our end to register it with our service. You won't have all of the information until you've created your SAML 2.0 application on your end.
- Go to applications within your admin dashboard in okta. It's important that you are in the classic UI.
- Select "Create New App"
- Choose SAML 2.0 for the sign in method.
- Refer back to the TypeForm section regarding Single Sign On URL. Set the Single Sign On URL to the one specific in the form. It should look something like this: https://readmeio.auth0.com/login/callback?connection=yourcompanyname
- Do the same thing for Audience URI. It should look something like this: urn:auth0:readmeio:yourcompanyname
- Set the attribute statements as specified below.
- Set the groups mapping as specified below. You can read more about group mappings here.
- Create the app!
- View the "Sign On" tab in the application settings, and follow the instructions under "View Setup Instructions". The documentation in "View Setup Instructions" will give you all the credentials required to fill in the Typeform form.
- Once you fill out the TypeForm, shoot us a message and we'll set up the dependencies to finalize your Okta configuration!
Click "Create New App"
Set up your Single Sign-On URL & Audience URI
Attribute & Group Attribute Statements
"View Setup Instructions"
Updated about a month ago