ReadMe now renders OAS file info in the Getting Started page! You can enable the Getting Started page from your dashboard: API Reference → Developer Dashboard → Getting Started.
- Developer Dashboard: You’ll now be notified when making an export that exceeds our limits (it’s 1 million rows).
- Accessibility: We’ve made some subtle changes to our API Reference and navigation UI to increase contrast to a minimum of APCA Lc60.
- Developer Dashboard: Fixed an issue with Getting Started and Authentication pages being deleted if the example endpoint is removed from the OAS file.
- Translations: Added more robust retry logic for reading content from translated pages, so that they can reliably appear in search results.
- API Reference: Fixed an issue with the manual API editor and the mixed type option not playing nicely with our SDK generator.
- API Reference: Fixed an issue where you couldn’t save changes in the manual API editor.