Owlet Weekly Update (Week of May 23)
about 1 year ago by Kanad Gupta
Hello and happy Gemini season y'all! This week we're shipping an owl fact, tweaking some margins, and fixing a whole lot of bugs. Details below! ♊
✨ New & Improved
- The beta rollout of our new editor is currently underway! I’m actually using it as we speak to write this and I can attest to it being the absolute bee's knees. If you want to get access to it (and sign up for any of our other upcoming betas 👀), fill out this form! ✍️
- We’re in the process of rolling out our new Enterprise Authentication experience! This release includes more work on that front. Get the details on everything here! 🔑
- Made some improvements to the spacing in the headers and footers in the hub. 👽
- A new owl fact! 🦉
🛠 Fixes & Updates
- In certain rare instances, clicking the “Try It!” button in the API Reference would not actually… you know… try it. This release includes a fix on that front! 🌱
- A small subset of project administrators were unable to view certain metrics in the project dashboard—this release restores their access. 📊
- We noticed an issue where discussion forum posts were occasionally missing from the list—this release brings them back. 👻
- Fixed some content loading issues for certain enterprise project configurations. ⏳
- Addressed some configuration issues with the Intercom integration. 💬
- Fixed some occasional crashing issues in the API Reference. 💥
- Fixed a few quirks with R code snippets. 🏴☠️
Hope you're staying safe and healthy! Thanks for being a part of the ReadMe community, folks.
—Kanad and the ReadMe team
What is the Owlet Weekly Update?
Thanks for tuning in to another edition of our Owlet Weekly Update—an owlet-sized update (posted every week to the ReadMe Changelog) on the product updates we're shipping here at ReadMe. We'd love to hear what you think of these updates at [email protected]!