Owlet Weekly Update (Week of June 13)
Hello and welcome to another weekly update, y'all! This week we're recovering from a company offsite, shipping several fixes, and making headway on some major projects. More below! 🌴
Programming Note 🌺
You may have noticed that there wasn't an update last week (the week of June 6th). That's because we were at a company offsite all week. Because of this, we paused our deployment schedule. But we're back and shipping code this week! Appreciate your patience, folks.
✨ New & Improved
- The beta rollout of our new editor is currently underway! I’m actually using it as we speak to write this and I can attest to it being the absolute bee's knees. If you want to get access to it (and sign up for any of our other upcoming betas 👀), fill out this form! ✍️
🛠 Fixes & Updates
- Fixed an issue in the API Reference where certain APIs with multiple authentication types would send improper request headers when hitting “Try It!”. ♊
- Embedding Recipes in the Guides was looking a little funky (in a bad way), so this release fixes that. 🕺
- Fixed an issue where users were having troubles accessing their API logs from the hub. 🪵
- Small UI fixes with some speech bubbles in the Metrics dashboard. 💬
Hope you're staying safe and healthy! Thanks for being a part of the ReadMe community, folks.
—Kanad and the ReadMe team
What is the Owlet Weekly Update?
Thanks for tuning in to another edition of our Owlet Weekly Update—an owlet-sized update (posted every week to the ReadMe Changelog) on the product updates we're shipping here at ReadMe. We'd love to hear what you think of these updates at [email protected]!