Owlet Weekly Update (Week of June 20)
11 months ago by Kanad Gupta
Not gonna lie, it's been a rough week y'all. But we're moving forward. Read onward to see what we worked on this week!
✨ New & Improved
- When choosing a library for a given language in the API Reference (i.e. choosing between
node-fetchwithin the Node.js options), your ReadMe docs will now magically remember your library selections between page loads. 🧠
- We’ve made some performance and overflow improvements to the Request and Response sections in the API Reference for when those sections are rendering tons and tons of content. 🍱
- Performance and design improvements on the Enterprise Global Landing Page. 🚀
- Added support for WebDAV status codes in the manual API editor. 💯
🛠 Fixes & Updates
- Some security- and email-related improvements to Suggested Edits. 📝
- Fixed some crashing issues on landing pages. 💥
- Fixed an issue loading API logs in the hubs. 🪵
Hope you're staying safe and healthy! Take care, y'all.
—Kanad and the ReadMe team
What is the Owlet Weekly Update?
Thanks for tuning in to another edition of our Owlet Weekly Update—an owlet-sized update (posted every week to the ReadMe Changelog) on the product updates we're shipping here at ReadMe. We'd love to hear what you think of these updates at [email protected]!