Various improvements and fixes this week, including a big performance bump for the Metrics experience in the hubs and a new partnership to keep your API keys secure. More below! 🤝
- The beta rollout of our new editor continues! I’m actually using it as we speak to write this and I can attest to it being the absolute bee's knees. This release includes more fixes on that front. If you want to get access (and sign up for any of our other upcoming betas 👀), fill out this form. ✍️
- We're officially a GitHub secret scanning partner, y'all! We've partnered with them to ensure your API keys remain safe in GitHub repos. Get the details on API key management and the partnership in our docs! 🔐
- This release includes a big performance improvement to how your customers view their API logs in the hubs. 🚀
- A couple of touch-ups to audit logs so they're a bit more readable. 🪵
- This release includes a few tiny improvements to our session invalidation logic. 🔑
- Resolved an extremely rare edge case causing the dashboard to crash. 💥
- Fixed a couple of navigational issues for certain projects. 🧭
- Fixed some tag-related funk in the Discussion Forums. 🏷️
- Minor search indexing improvements. 🔍
Hope you're staying safe and healthy! Thanks for being a part of the ReadMe community, folks.
—Kanad and the ReadMe team
What is the Owlet Weekly Update?
Thanks for tuning in to another edition of our Owlet Weekly Update—an owlet-sized update (posted every week to the ReadMe Changelog) on the product updates we're shipping here at ReadMe. We'd love to hear what you think of these updates at [email protected]!