- Automatically detect changes to phrases in your docs project.
- Let your teams collaborate on translation and publication of those phrases.
- In-context editors.
- The ability to select what parts of a page to translate at the string level.
- Automatically provide a language picker for your users.
- Machine translation with human oversight, or easy outsourcing to human translators.
- Auto-translation of saved phrases.
Integration with Transifex & Smartling is an Enterprise Feature
Contact [email protected] if you are interested!
Note that if you do not want to pay for a third-party localization service, you could create a bare-bones translation with the following steps:
- Clone your documentation project into a new project.
- Manually replace the existing content in the new project with translated content in the ReadMe online editor.
- Set up site navigation in your project under Appearance > Site Navigation for users to switch between your doc projects.
This approach is best for very small projects, and entails very high content management overhead.
Updated a day ago