All Metrics charts and functionality are included in your core ReadMe plan — so analyze away! Here are the two key differences across plans:
Your data history toggle will be limited to Day, Week, and Month for Free customers. As you move up plans, you will unlock additional history so you can track trends over time.
- Free: 30 days (Day, Week, Month)
- Startup: 90 days (Day, Week, Month, Quarter)
- Business: 1 year (Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year)
- Enterprise: Custom
Some charts and functionality depend on sending API request data to ReadMe, like monitoring API usage and errors or showing API request history to authenticated users in your hub. Each plan has a certain amount of included API requests per month:
- Free: 1M requests per month
- Startup: 2M requests per month
- Business: 5M requests per month
- Enterprise: 20M requests per month
Adding more API requests is completely optional! We won't automatically charge you for more requests even if you're at your plan's included limit for the month. If you'd like to keep using Metrics beyond that limit, you can upgrade your plan to the next tier (e.g. Free ➡️ Startup or Startup ➡️ Business), or add more API requests in blocks of $100 per 1M requests.
Updated about 1 month ago